Niagara Falls New Year’s Party!
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Niagara Falls.
FREE – New Years’s Eve Celebration!
Niagara Falls is host to Canada’s largest televised, live New Year’s Eve Celebration. And, it’s FREE!
Ring in 2012 in Niagara Falls. Enjoy an amazing, free, outdoor concert beginning at 7:30 p.m. on December 31, 2011. Some of Canada’s top musical talent will be performing live, to help you cheer in the New Year!
Queen Victoria Park (QVP)
A crowd of 40,000 is expected to gather at Queen Victoria Park, overlooking the Falls. It’s the greatest place to celebrate New Year’s Eve and welcome in the New Year. This outdoor celebration will include a free concert and two fireworks displays over the falls.
Please do not bring any alcohol to the park. For your convenience, a designated “Beer Garden” will provide an outdoor licensed area. There will also be onsite concession stands with food and beverage vendors. And, remember to dress appropriately for this outdoor event.
The New Year’s Eve Celebrations include two spectacular fireworks displays over the Falls. Fireworks are planned for 8:45 p.m. and again at midnight just as 2012 rings in!
Celebrating at Home?
For those who can’t make it down to Queen Victoria Park, the Niagara Falls New Year’s Eve Celebration will be broadcast live in a 2 hour, Canada wide TV special. This coast-to-coast broadcast will begin at 10:00 pm (EST) on Global TV, and the festivities will be hosted live by ET’s Cheryl Hickey and Rick Campanelli.
* Niagara Falls New Year’s Eve – Event Schedule:
- 7:30 pm – Free Outdoor Concert at QVP begins!
- 8:45 pm – First Fireworks Display
- 10:00 pm – Two Hour Canada Wide TV Special on Global TV
- 12 Midnight – Second Fireworks Display
Featuring Live Performances by:
- Stephanie McIlroy – Canadian Singer and Songwriter
- The Sheepdogs – Saskatoon’s international rock phenomenon
- Keshia Chanté – Juno Award Winner for “R & B, and Soul Recording Of The Year”
- Our Lady Peace – Alternative Rock Legend
- Simple Plan – (Headline Act) – Canadian Pop / Punk Group
FREE New Year’s Eve Extravaganza!
The entire family will enjoy a spectacular evening in Niagara Falls as you welcome in the New Year! The exciting outdoor concert, amazing fireworks displays, concession stands, and pure fun will make your New Year’s Eve Celebration an incredible and memorable event. Cheer in 2012 with friends and family at Canada’s largest, live, televised New Year’s Eve Party!
Queen Victoria Park (QVP) will be hopping with fun and activity. And, the on-site presence of security and police will help ensure everyone’s safety throughout the night to help provide a safe and family fun event.
Winter Festival Of Lights (WFOL)
The CAA Winter Festival of Lights has become part of a Winter Tradition in Niagara Falls, Canada. WFOL helps to sponsor, promote and plan Winter events in Niagara Canada, including the New Year’s Eve Concert Extravaganza.
Many, great, Niagara Canada, WFOL events are provided free to the public, but donations are truly appreciated. Please look for the large Donation Barrels that will be located within Queen Victoria Park. Your donations go to a great cause, and they will help WFOL to continue bringing you great Niagara events!
Mark your Calendar for New Year’s Eve in Niagara Falls!
Niagara Falls New Year’s Eve Concert Extravaganza!
The Niagara Falls Outdoor Concert Event and Fireworks are made possible by the many great organizers, Partners and generous Sponsors including:
- The Niagara Parks Commission (NPC) – Host Sponsor
- The City of Niagara Falls
- Entertainment Tonight (ET) Canada
- CAA Winter Festival Of Lights (WFOL)
- Fallsview Tourist Area
- Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
- Victoria Centre Tourist Area
- Clifton Hill Tourist Area
- Canadian Niagara Hotels
- Skylon Tower
- Lundy’s Lane Tourist Area
- Celebrate Ontario
- and other generous, Niagara sponsors…
Niagara Falls Ontario Exclusive!
The Niagara Falls New Year’s Eve Concert Extravaganza is a Niagara Falls Ontario Exclusive. It’s great for visitors, tourists, and locals.
Ring in 2012 at the most recognizable location in Canada – Niagara Falls!
* Event times, schedule and activities are subject to change